Friday, June 26, 2009

What I will and will not miss about being pregnant...

I thought I would make a list of all the things I will and won't miss about being pregnant since we are in the last few days now...I'm coming up with it right now as I type this post so I'm not sure how many things I will actually have but we shall see...

I will miss...

*feeling Maddox kick and move around
*having great fingernails
*being able to eat all the time (even though I will still be able to do that for a while since I'm planning to breast feed)
*the lifestyle Collin and I have had over the last 5 years with it just being the 2 of us
*having an excuse to get up and go to the bathroom at any given time

I will not miss...

*the swollen feet and hands
*the pain in my ribs that is always present
*going to the bathroom every 1-2 hours
*the heartburn
*not being able to wear any of my normal clothes
*seeing the number on the scale go up EVERY time I get on it (this is a big one!!)
*not being able to sleep on my stomach
*people always asking if I'm ready for Maddox to come or saying things like you're still pregnant?!?...obviously I'm ready and obviously I'm still pregnant (I do know they mean well though :D)
*my big belly being in the way all the time
*my outie belly button
*having to struggle to get dressed everyday because it's just so hard to bend over to put on pants

I'm sure there is a lot more stuff but that is all I can think of right now. There are a few more things I will not miss than I will so I guess that means I'm ready to be finished with pregnancy...at least for a while ;D.

Only 2 more days until we go to the hospital to start the induction process. Be praying that everything goes smoothly and as planned and that our little guy is born healthy sometime on Monday!! (preferably earlier rather than later :D)

Just FYI...we do have wireless internet at our hospital so we will try to keep you all updated while we are there :D.

Photobucket

No comments: