Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Maternity Pics

I am so excited to be able to post these pictures. Like I said before, we had our friend from ACU and his, Jonathan and Katie Beth, come out to Denver from Amarillo to take our pics for us and I think they turned out GREAT!!! I will post a few on here and then if you want to see more you can click on this link that will take you to my facebook album with about 60 of my favs... http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2080586&id=54602204&l=32a5f75cb7.













Thanks Jonathan and KB for coming out!! I love how they turned out!! I can't wait to get some printed and into frames!!

Photobucket

3 comments:

M'chelle said...

OMG Holly, I LOVE LOVE LOVE your maternity pictures! You look absolutely beautiful! Love you ~ M

Ashley said...

I love them! They are all so cute!

Life with the Ellwoods said...

They are beautiful!! Oh my goodness! I am so happy for y'all!