Wednesday, June 3, 2009

36 Week Doctor's Appointment

Just a quick update from my doctor's appointment this morning...I am still measuring right on track at 36 weeks but Dr. G said this is the last week that measuring is reliable. After this it really fluctuates with each woman. He also did my Strep-B test but said he won't call me with the results because it doesn't really matter until I go into labor anyways. He then attempted to check my cervix but said that it was still so posterior, facing backwards, that he couldn't even reach it. So I guess that means that little Maddox is still locked up tight in there and not ready to come out. :D The good new though is that we asked him about his induction policy and he said he will induce as early as 38 1/2 weeks as long as my cervix is "favorable." lol. Pretty much that just means it needs to be anterior, facing more forward, and effaced. So, theoretically, we could have this little guy as early as 2 1/2 weeks from now. YAY!!

I got back again next Wednesday at 10:00 am. I will keep ya updated on how things are going. By the way, sorry if this post is TMI for some of you. Just know that from here on out the doctor's appointment posts will be like this ;D.


Photobucket

No comments: