Friday, June 5, 2009

Guess Maddox's Birth Date...

I thought it would be fun, since we are getting so close now, to have everyone who reads my blog to try and guess when they think our "little buddy" as Collin is now calling him (SOO cute, I know) will be born. Just post a comment with your guess and then I will put them all on my iCal and we will see who is the closest. Remember, our actual due date is June 30th. My guess is June 22nd but of course that is purely a guess...I promise I have no insider knowledge :D.

Photobucket

9 comments:

Life with the Ellwoods said...

My guess is June 25th.

M'chelle said...

Well I would have originally said July 2nd, until you let us know your Dr. will induce at 38 weeks. I was just sure he would hold out on all of those wanting to meet him and go past his due date. HA! So all things into consideration, my guess is now June 24th! If I win do I get to babysit?

Laura Beth and Cliff said...

My guess is going to be July 3rd because I'm assuming your doctor won't induce unless there is something wrong and typically your first baby is late.

Nicole said...

I am guessing June 21 (Fathers Day!!) because Brynlee was due June 29 and was 9 days early (June 20)! All mine were 9-10 days early!! :) Yea your getting so close!!

KIKI said...

How about June 23rd???? :) It's a new moon, and PJ was born on a new moon.

KIKI said...

OOPS!! Wrong day!I meant June 22nd!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

you have a beautiful blog. Love the colors...

I enjoyed reading your blog today.
I am still finding my way around blogland....
I always love making new friends..

I am posting about Disney so hope you will stop by.
Each comment enters you for the June giveaway.

Anonymous said...

I'm going to guess June 28th. I know you are ready to see little Maddox!!! Me too!!
Love,
Diane

Allison Connor said...

I think it will be June 23...the 23 is a great day to be born!