Monday, June 29, 2009

Good Morning...

I'll have to say it wasn't what I would call a pleasant night. Like I said before, I was given Ambien around 10:30 last night. I slept for like an hour and a half after taking that but then it was all down hill from there. My contractions have gotten really consistent but aren't strong enough yet (even though they are VERY uncomfortable) to make the progress we need. Because of this, they have just started me on Pitocin through my IV. This will make the contractions much more intense.

I have held out on the epidural thus far but I think the next time my nurse comes back (which will be at 6:10 am) I am going to get that started. I'll keep you updated as the day goes on!!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Life with the Ellwoods said...

I will be at work until 4, but the moment I get home I will be checking to see your status..and if baby Maddox has arrived yet! We are praying for you three!

Carol said...

Oh, Pitocin.... how well I remember that...