Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day and Single Digits

I just wanted to wish all the dads out there a Happy Father's Day. Especially, my step-dad, dad, grandpas and Collin, who any day now will become a daddy :D.

Also, today we are officially single digits away from our due date!! :D I have several people who have guessed that tomorrow will be the day. And actually tomorrow is the day I had guessed too. So, we shall see...maybe tomorrow will be the day that Maddox decides to make his grand appearance :D.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Casey said...

Ok- SO I know this is nasty and not fun, but if you want to get things moving you can always do the following: Eat a BIG Carb dinner- Spaghetti & bread. Wait 2 hours (so take a nap) and then do a couple TSP or Table Spoons (look it up) of Caster Oil in Orange Juice with a pinch of Baking Soda and drink in one big gulp. STAY HOME! And near the bathroom. That might get things losen up and going.. but during this time drink A LOT of WATER!!! Like I said, it can be grose, and not fun, but the end result might mean you are holding your little one!!!