Sunday, June 28, 2009

Induction Day

Well today is the day people. As most of you know we are scheduled to go in tonight at 8:30 pm to be induced. At this point, everything is still set to go...we just have to call the hospital an hour before we go in to make sure they haven't gotten too busy. Right now this is the only thing I am worried about. I'm really not too anxious about the induction or delivery but I would be super disappointed if we weren't able to go in tonight and get things started.

I will try to keep you updated on here as much as possible as things get going. And Collin and I will also try to keep an update on facebook as much as possible as well.

We are both so excited about this journey we are about to begin on. Please be praying that things are a go at the hospital when I call around 7:30 pm, for a safe and healthy delivery, that Maddox will be healthy, for as little "collateral damage" for me (LOL...sorry if that's TMI), and just that everything goes smoothly and we get to meet our little Maddox sooner rather than later. Thanks so much for the prayers and for going on this exciting and special journey with us.

Photobucket

No comments: