Monday, June 29, 2009

Maddox Austin Packer


I am so excited to introduce to you our sweet baby boy, Maddox. He was born at 7:59 pm, weighed in at 8 lbs 8 oz. and was 20 1/2 inches long. Collin and I are so excited to finally have him here and are absolutely in love with him!!! Right now, Collin is with him in the nursery while they give him his first bath, give him his immunizations, and finish checking him out. As you can guess I am absolutely exhausted. It was almost 24 hours of labor for me and I am running on about 3 hours of sleep. But let me tell you...it was all worth it!! I will of course post more pictures later but for now the one of him will have to do. Thanks for going on this wonderful journey with us, which is really just beginning and thanks to all of you for the many prayers lifted up on our behalf throughout this pregnancy. God has truly blessed us with an amazing gift.


Photobucket

10 comments:

Casey said...

congratulations Holly! I am so excited you have your boy :) He truly is a blessing for your Heavenly Father! You will be such a great Mommy and Collin a great Daddy. Thank you for the updates.

M'chelle said...

Congratulations H! He is so incredibly cute! Wish I could be there in person to see your little bundle of joy! Love you lots! XOXO ~ M

Carol said...

Congratulations on the birth of your very own little "Colorado native"! Now get some well-deserved rest....

Life with the Ellwoods said...

Aww, congrats! He is precious!

alisonthompson said...

sorry if i post a comment twice...i think my first one was deleted...anyway...he is so cute! we are very excited for you guys, and we hope you get some good rest there in the hospital before going home! love you guys, and love on maddox for us!

Lindsay Lou said...

Congratulations!!! He's precious! I can't wait to watch him grow up! Glad the labor part is over for you!

Lynda Panaretos said...

Congratulations! This blog thing is pretty awesome!
(shows my age) What a beautiful experience and a beautiful boy. Enjoy these precious moments, they just keep getting better. Can't wait to see him and you too. I look forward to more pictures.
God brings so much joy through our children and sleepless nights too!
Love, Lynda, Jim and Alexandra

Alexandra Panaretos said...

Oh my gosh, congratulations! That is so exciting! I can't believe you and Collin are parents now, I know you'll be great ones :) Can't wait to see more pictures of Maddox!
Love, Alexandra

Jennifer said...

Maddox is beautiful! We were thinking and praying for you all day yesterday. Can't wait to meet him in September.
Love,
Jenn, Hunter, and Benton

Allison Connor said...

Congratulations! He is absolutely precious.