Monday, June 8, 2009

Uncomfortable

I have officially turned the corner from loving pregnancy and feeling good to being ready to be done and pretty uncomfortable. Things are getting pretty cramped inside and I my body is starting to just hurt all over. The worst part is that I have one rib on the right side that is so sore. I don't know what happened to it but it feels like it is bruised or something...it just hurts all the time. I've hear that rib pain is common but I'm not sure why it's just one rib and not all of them.

We are getting super close (22 days from out due date :D) and I know I can make it even if I have to go all the way...but as far as I'm concerned the sooner the better.

Tomorrow we will officially be full term so that is an exciting milestone. Of course I'll post Maddox's growth for the week tomorrow and then on Wednesday I'll give you the update from my weekly doctor's appointment.

On a side note...Collin said we are doing something on Thursday night but told me it's a surprise. I'll be honest and say that Collin is not the best surprise keeper (sorry babe ;D) so I am shocked that I have NO idea what we are going to do. I'm excited to find out what it is though. I'll let ya know when I find out :D.

Other than that there's not much going on at the Packer house...just a waiting game at this point :D.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I'll sure pray for that rib, Holly! I also will be praying that God gives you days full of rest and perseverance for this final 22-day home stretch :) Maddox is so close. Enjoy this last part of the journey. Have fun on your surprise date with Collin! Bless you guys.