Sunday, August 31, 2008

Random Things about Me

So, there is this thing going around kind of like a chain e-mail except it is on blogs where you reveal 6 random things about yourself and then pick 3 people you know blog to do the same thing and on it goes. I was tagged by my dear friend M, whose birthday just happens to be today so I want to give her a shout out...Happy Birthday M!! Love ya and miss ya friend!! Anyways, here it goes with the randomness...

1. I dislike foods based on their texture. It doesn't matter what they taste like if it has a texture I don't like then I won't eat it. For example, I HATE pudding. There is just something about that gooey, slimy stuff that I cannot stand! Another one is soggy bread or really any soggy foods. If I order chicken parmesan I get the sauce on the side as to prevent the breaded chicken from becoming soggy. Bread pudding would fit into this category. While it might have a nice sweet taste, I cannot get past the gross soggy bread texture.

2. I love kids. I of course don't have any of my own yet but hope to some day. But that doesn't matter, I can love other people's kids in the mean time. I think the things they say are so funny and just love to watch them interact with each other and play and entertain themselves.

3. Chips and salsa are one of my favorite things to eat. I just cannot get enough of it. I love eating it for a snack at home and before a meal at a mexican food restaurant. It is just so yummy...unless of course the chips stay in the salsa too long and get soggy (refer back to random fact # 1)

4. I love technology. I am always interested in the newest cell phone and cool new computer. I worked for the computer support team for 2 years at ACU and was pretty good at it. I have always been technologically savvy. I can usually figure out tech stuff just by spending a little time with it and messing around with it. And even if I can't have it I am always looking at the new cool electronic on the block.

5. I am a Mac convert. This one kind of goes with the previous one but is different so it gets its own number. Until my senior year of college I was a PC girl. I had grown up with PCs and it was all I knew. But Collin's family had Macs. So, I was converted. I resisted for a long time but he finally won me over and now I will NEVER go back to PC. I love my little iBook even though it is a little out dated and would like to upgrade sometime in the near future (hint hint Collin ;D)

6. I love crosses. Since Collin and I got married I have somewhat been collecting them. I love hanging them on the wall at my house. All sizes, colors and styles. I just love them and what they represent. I think at this moment I have 21 hanging in my house but I could have missed a couple. I know that's not very many but I'm just a youngster...I still have time to add to my collection.

So those are my 6 random things. And the people I am tagging to post 6 random things about themselves are Laura Beth, Amy Wiley, and Collin (and you better do it Collin since you always complain about not having anything to blog about :D)

Photobucket

3 comments:

M'chelle said...

H! Thanks for the sweet birthday wishes. It was loads of fun, but I too wish you could have been here to bring in the big 26 with me.

I haven't blogged or commented in forever but I have been meaning to tell you how B-E-A-U-Tiful your cards are! I just love them.

Sounds like you and C had lots of fun in Boulder and at the Sniagrab event. However I didn't know you snowboarded. I guess you can learn something new everyday! :) As for the randomness...I am so with you on number 1 and I almost said that in mine. (great minds think alike...lol)

Well miss you and love ya lots! Only 20 more days. YAY!!!

XOXO
M

Susan said...

Hi Holly Belle,

I was glad to find your blog. We miss you. We had some guests stay at our B & B a couple of weeks ago that are from Littleton. They were bringing their son to ACU. They go to a Presbyterian church there.

We love you guys!
~Susan

Anonymous said...

Hey Holly!
Enjoyed reading about your 6 random things! It is fun learning new things about you or being reminded about things I've forgotten. Sure like what you got at SNIAGRAB!! Thanks for sharing!
Love,
Diane