Tuesday, August 26, 2008

New Hobby

I have recently gotten into the hobby of card making and am really enjoying it. I have always liked to scrapbook but haven't had much going on lately worthy of going in my scrapbook. So, I have turned to card making. With greeting cards being so expensive these days it is a really good way to save money. Of course the materials cost but you can buy the paper in bulk for pretty cheap and you only have to buy the stamps and what not once. Here are a couple that I made today...let me know what you think!!




Photobucket

2 comments:

Laura Beth and Cliff said...

I make cards all the time. Don't know if I have every showed you. When I worked at a coffee shop I used to sell them. So fun. We need to live closer!!!!!!!

Lindsay Lou said...

Super cute!! You could even sell them and make some moo-la! Hope you are enjoying Colorado. We will be up there for my brother's football game in November!