Saturday, August 16, 2008

Going back to School

Yep that's right I'm going back to school. But not like you may think!! I have decided that I want to improve my picture taking ability so I am getting a new camera for my Christmas/Birthday present and taking a photography class. I do realize that both of those events are several months away but I got a mail out the other day about non-credit courses offered at the community college and a 4 week digital photography class is one of the classes. And since my b-day and Christmas are less than a month apart I usually choose to get one big present instead of two smaller presents. So this year I'm planning on getting the new Canon Rebel XSI.

I am super excited. I have always loved taking pictures but have never had the opportunity to take any kind of class to show me how to really use all the features on a camera. I think it will be a really good investment because it's something I will be able to use forever. Good pictures are such an awesome thing to have. The class doesn't actually start until October but I just wanted to share the exciting news and will definitely be keeping you updated on how that all goes!! So be looking for new and improved pictures from me in the future!!! :D

Photobucket

1 comment:

Tammy M. said...

very exciting. I know you will love the class. I can't wait to see your work!