Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Put to Work

Well, I have officially been put to work! I have been recruited by Bill our children's minister to help come up with some curriculum for the 3 and 4 year old's. Since I have a degree in children's ministry I suppose I'm a target to help out there, which is fine with me because helping with the kids would be my first choice. I am also really excited because starting in September I will be helping out with "The Roc" which is the program for the kids during worship service. Right now I am going to both 1st and 2nd service so it will be nice to get to spend one of those services doing something different. I mean Collin is a good preacher and all but it sure does make for a long day when I have to do it all twice! I'm glad to be finding some things to fill up my time during the day while Collin is at work.

Photobucket

No comments: