Friday, August 15, 2008

Totally Awesome!!!

So, right now it is 50 degrees outside here and it is August 15th. How awesome is that?!?! Growing up in Texas my whole life I am used to there not being any relief from the heat until at least October. It is so crazy. The high today is in the low 60's and the same goes for tomorrow.

Tonight, Collin and I are going to a Hawaiian party that we are supposed to dress up for. I was going to wear this cute little sun dress but now I'm not so sure...I might be wearing jeans and a long sleeved shirt. I don't know we will have to see...Ill try to take pictures and post them tomorrow!!

For all of you in places of the world where it is still a million degrees...sorry!!! Come visit us and you can enjoy this wonderful cool weather too!! :D

Photobucket

No comments: