Friday, August 29, 2008

Keep Boulder Weird

Today Collin and I spent some time hanging out in Boulder, Colorado. We had been warned before we went out there that people are a bit different and it was true. Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with people being different...I'm just stating the fact that it is a very eclectic town. People here compare it to Austin, TX.

We started out our day at the University of Colorado campus. We walked around there for about an hour and couldn't find anything because the campus is so huge. We wanted to go to the student center but just couldn't figure out where it was. I would have taken some pictures but since school is in session there were a lot of people around and I was embarrassed. But it is a beautiful campus. There are trees everywhere and you can see the mountains...NOTHING at all like ACU.

Once we left CU we headed to the Pearl Street Mall. We had heard it was really cool so we went to check it out. It is really just a street with lots of stores on it. We felt like all the stores were kind of weird though so we only spend about an hour or so there. Somewhat of a let down after all the hype.

After Pearl Street we decided to go to a regular mall we had seen on the way in to Boulder. It was your typical mall, which I love, so it was ok with me!! We didn't spend too much time there but Collin got the new Tiger Woods game for PS3 and I got some new tennis shoes (one of my favorite things) and a new pink golf bag that I am very excited about.

We had fun and really enjoy checking out new places around town. Tomorrow morning we are going to SNIAGRAB so check back to hear about that or find out what it is if you don't know!! :D

Photobucket

No comments: