Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My Favorite Time of Year

No I'm not talking about Christmas, although I do love it and can't believe there were Christmas trees out already when I went to Hobby Lobby the other day. I mean it's only August?!?! Oh well. I'm actually talking about fall TV premiere time! I love watching TV and every year around this time I can't wait for all my favorite shows to come back on after being on a long break for the summer. This year I found this really cool thing that allows you to pick your favorite shows and it will add the premiere date to you iCal so now I won't miss any of the premieres of my favorite shows!! YAY!!! The Hills is the only one that has started but in the next couple of weeks they will all start coming back!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Amy said...

Um, ya I'm pretty excited for all my shows to come back too!