Monday, August 25, 2008

It's Here, It's Here, It's Here

My new camera has arrived and I am so excited...even though I have no idea how to use it yet!! I stayed home all day waiting for the UPS person to come because I knew I would have to sign for it and hate it when I have to wait an extra day for my delivery because I wasn't home when the delivery person came.

It is a super cool camera and I am so excited to take my class in October to learn how to use all of the cool features it has. I only wish the class was sooner so I could learn how to use it right now!! There are just so many things on there that I have no idea what to do with to make my pictures look the best. For example, white balance, iso settings, the like 15 different picture taking settings, shutter speed and so many other that I'm sure I don't even realize it has?!?! I'm pretty much lost when it comes to anything besides taking a basic picture. I really hope this class will teach me all I need to know about my new camera so that I can take awesome pictures!! :D

Tonight I am going to play Bunko with a group of girls from church and am leaving in a few minutes so I don't have time to look at the manual at all right now. But I am hoping to be able to open it up a little tonight after I get home and then for sure tomorrow. Maybe I will be able to learn a little on my own before I start my class. I will try to figure it out well enough to take some pics to post soon. At this moment I don't think you would be able to tell any difference from any other pictures I have taken before anyways so I won't bother posting any right now.

Anyways, I'm off to play Bunko...wish me luck!! :D

Photobucket

1 comment:

Tammy M. said...

Yea for new cameras! Good luck, I am sure you can figure out the basics, if you have questions feel free to email me and I will see if I can help you with your questions. Have fun with it!