Thursday, August 21, 2008

Mass Chaos

So I don't know how many of you watch the cable channel TLC but it is like my favorite channel. Since I'm not working now I can sit at home and watch it all day. :D But the point of my blog is not TLC, it is a show on TLC, Jon and Kate Plus 8. I love that show. I don't know why I like it but it is on for hours at a time and I love it.

For those of you who have not seen it here is the run down. Jon and Kate are a married couple who wanted kids and had trouble getting pregnant. They went to a fertility clinic and had twins. Then they decided they wanted one more and ended up with sextuplets. I just think it is so interesting to watch them handle it all. I mean can you imagine having 2 - 7 year olds and 6 - 3 year olds at the SAME time. WOW...talk about mass chaos. I'm amazed that they are able to do anything outside the house at all. But they manage. They go on outings and vacations just like the rest of us.



Collin isn't too fond of the show and doesn't know why I like it but I like it none the less. I would love to spend a day with them just to see how they do it. It just blows my mind that 2 parents can manage that many kids but I love watching them try and honestly they do a pretty good job. 

Here is a short video to give you an idea of what life is like in their house!!




Photobucket

No comments: