Friday, August 8, 2008

A Little More Decorating

I just thought I would share what I have been doing the last couple of days.

Here is the Guest Bedroom.

Our Bedroom...And no that is not us in the frame...I had to special order the print since it is so big and it's not here yet.

Our Bathroom...I love that frame and am looking for something to put in the middle square :D

A close up of the frame in the bathroom.
I'm glad to finally have some stuff on those walls.  I have been trying to come up with some ideas to put on them and went to Hobby Lobby (one of my favs) yesterday and just looked around until I came up with these ideas.  I'm very pleased with how they turned out!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Your work is so beautiful, Holly! I LOVE what you did in the bathroom. In my opinion, pictures give any space a personal, warm touch. Be blessed :)

Anonymous said...

Holly
I really like what you've done on the walls! Did you do the writing too? It looks great!!!!!!! We miss you all!! Can't wait to come see you and Collin!!! I know I am going to have to be patient! It is good to see in your blog from yesterday that you are finding things outfolding before you. My heart for you was that the Lord would place you where He had in mind. And you are so good with kids!!!
Love to you and Colllin!
Diane