Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The Worst Part...

So, I am not complaining because I know this small thing is nothing compared to what a lot of women experience. I am so thankful that I have not been sick because from what I have heard some girls are just miserable. I just wanted to share what the worst part of being pregnant has been for me. And this is probably going to sound so very lame because of what a lot of pregnant women have to go through but so far for me the worst part has been being so congested that haven't been able to breathe through my nose for months. I know, I know...most women are doing good to make it a whole day without throwing up and I'm talking about a stuffy nose but for me that's what has been going on. I've heard it is a very common symptom of pregnancy and like I said...I am so thankful I have not had to suffer through anything worse but it is getting a bit annoying. And being up here in the dry Colorado air does not help much. But I suppose I am more thankful than anything that this is the worst thing I have had to go through thus far. So here's to hoping a stuffy nose is as bad as it gets for me!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Abby said...

I know right?! It's super annoying. I hope it gets better!