Sunday, January 11, 2009

Somewhere in between

So, I have officially crossed that line from being able to comfortably wear my regular clothes but I have not yet crossed over into wearing maternity clothes. I'll have to admit it's not a place I really like because I don't have much to choose from in the wardrobe arena. This realization came today as I was getting ready for church and I found that none of my "normal" church clothes fit anymore but at the same time none of my cute new maternity clothes really fit yet either. Quite a predicament if you ask me. But I ended up in my new pair of 7's for All Mankind maternity jeans (which could quite possibly be the most comfortable jeans I have ever owned) and a solid black long-sleeved knit shirt. Definitely not my typical Sunday attire but it got the job done. I am thinking it won't be long before my maternity clothes actually fit but until then I guess I'm just going to be stuck somewhere in between!!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Tammy M. said...

I know a lot of mom to be's use a rubber band to expand the button hole on jeans, wrap it round the button and through the button hole then back around the button again to fasten.

Laura Beth and Cliff said...

LOL. I remember those days. I have been to some maternity stores that have t strap t's that you can wear that are tight around the waist so that you can unbutton your pants a little. I couldn't wait to get into my maternity clothes to, now I just can't wait to get out of them. Hopefully just a couple of more weeks!!