Thursday, January 29, 2009

How big is Sweet P and Mommy? - 18 weeks

It's Thursday so that means it's time again to see how much Sweet P has grown. And since it's been 4 weeks since my last belly picture I'll put it on here too.



Right now Sweet P is about the size of a bell pepper. He/She weighs about 7 ounces and is about 5 1/2 inches from head to bottom. Your fetus has become amazingly mobile (at least compared to you), passing the hours yawning, hiccuping, rolling, twisting, kicking, punching, sucking and swallowing. And, baby's finally big enough that you'll be able to feel those movements.

I can definitely tell my belly is growing. It is definitely starting to get tighter and rounder. It still depends on what I'm wearing as to whether you can really tell by looking at me. I'll let you judge for yourself though how much you think I have grown. I'm thinking it will start changing even more within the next few weeks. Here is my 14 week picture and the new 18 week picture.






Photobucket

No comments: