Thursday, January 29, 2009

The Fray

I absolutely love the band, The Fray. They are one of my very favorites. I first got into them because they were featured on the show Grey's Anatomy, which is one of my favorite shows. The reason I am sharing this is because they have a new cd coming out on Tuesday so that has gotten me excited. The single that is out right now is awesome. I'm not going to lie I am pretty sure I will be getting up a little early on Tuesday morning in order to be able to run by Target before I go to Ladies Bible Class so that I can get their cd right when it comes out. I am also planning on getting the new Pat Green cd that came out this past week. He has been one of Collin and my favorites for a long time, so we are both excited about that one too. Below is the music video for The Fray's single "You Found Me." I love it. Their first cd was amazing so I have high hopes for this one too.

Photobucket

No comments: