Friday, January 30, 2009

Tag You're It...

I love it when people tag me to write a specific blog because it gives me something to blog about. This time I have been tagged by Lindsey, a friend from high school. Here is what you're supposed to do...

1. Go to the 4th album in the place you store your pictures on your computer
2. Select the 4th picture in that album (no exceptions)
3. Post it in this post with an explanation and link it back to your tagger (which I don't know how to do so I just linked her blog through her name above)
4. Tag 4 people to do the same thing

So here is my picture...


Unfortunately, mine is kind of boring. I have an album that has pictures of all the greeting cards I have made. This is one that I made to send to someone at our church that had had a baby boy. I wish it had been a more fun picture but that was the 4th picture in my 4th album and I didn't want to cheat :D.

Thanks for tagging me Lindsay. Now I tag, M'chelle, Laura Beth, Abby, and Collin (even though I know he won't do it ;D). Happy Blogging!!


Photobucket

No comments: