Friday, January 23, 2009

A great surprise

Yesterday, as I was leaving the grocery store, I got a call from my mom. This isn't anything out of the normal because I talk to my mom all the time but when I answered she said I have a problem and I need you to help me with something. I had no idea what she was going to say but agreed to help. She then asked what I was doing on Saturday morning. I told her I didn't know because Collin had told me that he was planning a surprise for me this weekend and I didn't know what or when that was going to be. Then she proceeded to say that she need someone to pick her up at the Denver airport. At first I didn't believe her but she assured me that it was true. My family hasn't been able to come visit us since we moved to Colorado so that makes it even more exciting. She is coming with my sister Heather and they will be here until Monday evening. We are going to have so much fun. I wish my other sister, Morgan, could come but she has school so she couldn't make it this time. I think the whole family is going to be able to come in March though so that will be a lot of fun too. I can't wait until they get here tomorrow morning. What a great surprise!!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holly
What a wonderful surprise!!! Hope you all have a great weekend!!! Know you will!!!
Love,
Diane