Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Baby Stuff

I've been meaning to post this for a while but just haven't had the picture on my computer until now. I wanted to share all the baby stuff I got for Christmas. So here it is...


I got the adorable Vera Bradley diaper bag from my sisters. The super cute ducky towel and rag and the Texas Longhorn onsies (it's a set of 3 and they are all so cute) are from my mom. The book is from Collin's aunt and uncle. The precious teddy bear is from our dear friend Debbie who lives far away in San Diego. And I bought the tiny Texas Longhorn booties. Thanks so much everyone for already starting to think of Sweet Pea Packer!! I can't wait until I get to use all of it. And if it fits I am hoping we will get to take home our sweet baby in one of the Longhorn onsies...so cute!!


Photobucket

1 comment:

Laura Beth and Cliff said...

How adorable!! Love the bag, your favorite blue and brown!!!!