Monday, January 19, 2009

The Bachelor


It's that time of year again. A new season of The Bachelor has begun. I will admit that deep inside I have a moral objection to the whole concept of the show but as always I am tuning in with eager expectations of seeing 2 total strangers fall in love in the insanely short time given on the show. At this point, I have yet to become emotionally attached to any one girl in particular but I know as the season progresses my favorite will emerge from the group of catty, judgmental, and sometimes down right mean women chosen as candidates to potentially win the heart of this season's bachelor, the single dad who was rejected last season on the Bachelorette, Jason. While at this point only one of the MANY seasons of the Bachelor/Bachelorette has actually ended in a thus far lasting marriage, here's to hoping for that happy ending for Jason and his "true love" on this season of The Bachelor.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Amy said...

I love The Bachelor (skanky as it may be)and I think Melissa from Dallas is my favorite. I'm excited to watch tonight!

Laura Beth and Cliff said...

I like Melissa to but only because she was on the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders show. I'm also loving American Idol and The Biggest Looser. One Tree Hill.... Not so much right now.

alisonthompson said...

i have to admit, i am right there with you. i only got to watch the first hour last night, so i have to catch the rest later (before next week, of course!). oh, and i wanted to say, i am more stuffy as far as my sinus area goes than ever! here's to having that as your main pregnancy problem!