Friday, January 2, 2009

Lunch and Shopping with M

Today, I was able to enjoy a fun lunch and some shopping with my dear friend M'chelle. She so graciously made the 3 hour drive from Abilene out here so that we could get together for a few hours. We had a lot of fun. She gave me a really cute toboggan for my birthday that will definitely get tons of use in Colorado. We ate at one of our favorite restaurants, PF Changs, and then did a little shopping at one of our favorite stores, Ann Taylor Loft. M bought me some super cute shirts for my Christmas gift there that I am so excited to wear. Since we live so far apart now I am so thankful for anytime we have together, even if it is only a few hours.

Thanks M for coming out to get together with me and for my super cute toboggan and shirts!! Hopefully, I will get to see you in May and I can't wait until you get to come to Colorado!!!!

Photobucket

No comments: