Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A Weird but Awesome Feeling

So a couple days ago I woke up with the weirdest feeling. I put my hand on my stomach and just under my belly button felt a bump that was hard as a rock. I'm not sure if it was the baby's head or bottom but it was pressed right up against my stomach to where I could feel it. It was so crazy. I feel Sweet P kick and move around inside every day now but that was the first time I have felt him/her from the outside. Unfortunately, I was so caught off guard when it happened that I forgot to let Collin feel it before the baby moved away so he still hasn't been able to feel the baby yet. But hopefully he will be able to feel him/her soon. It really makes it so much more real to be able to feel the baby move on a regular basis. It's so much fun. I can't wait to find out if Sweet P is a boy or a girl!! Only 3 weeks from Thursday!!

Photobucket

No comments: