Friday, January 2, 2009

Dinner with friends and 14 Weeks Pic...

So I know I already posted once today but I had two other things to share...

First, Collin and I got to have dinner tonight with two of our closest friends Eric and Sarah tonight. We hadn't seen them in about 6 months so it was fun to be able to get with them before we head back to Colorado tomorrow. We enjoyed catching up and just hanging out. We always look forward to time we get to spend with them.

Second, yesterday marks me being 14 weeks pregnant and I am trying to take a picture every 4 weeks so it is time again to post another picture of my changing belly. You can tell the baby is starting to move up more and I am getting just a little rounder. I am still able to wear my regular clothes at this point but from what I hear that will start to change pretty soon. Thankfully, my awesome Nana took me on a maternity clothes shopping spree yesterday so I am all ready for the day my clothes no longer fit. Here is the 10 week picture I posted before and the new 14 week picture...




Photobucket

No comments: