Saturday, January 17, 2009

Is that you in there little one??

So, I'm pretty sure I have been feeling the baby move for the past week or so which is pretty exciting. I'm not 100% sure because it is still somewhat early and I have little muscle spasms in my stomach all the time (I had them even before I was pregnant) but I think every once and a while I can feel little Sweet P moving around in there.

I can also definitely tell that my belly is getting bigger. I'm not due to take another picture for about 2 weeks so all of you will have to wait to see how much I have grown :D. Hopefully it will be a big difference from the last picture I took...when I look in the mirror I can tell a pretty big difference.

We go to the doctor again 2 weeks from Monday so hopefully we get a good report there and then we get to find out the sex in about 4 1/2 weeks. We are so excited and cannot wait to see what we will be having. All I have to say is Sweet P better not have his or her legs crossed...now is not the time to be modest ;).

Photobucket

1 comment:

Tammy M. said...

Such a sweet time. I loved being a mom to be. Special times.