Tuesday, July 21, 2009

A year in the life...

Like I said in my previous post, yesterday marked one year since our move here to Colorado. So much has changed in our lives in this past year. I am so thankful for the blessings God has poured out on us since our move.

In this past year we have...

*gained an amazing church family that we LOVE
*made tons of new friends
*bought our first car as a married couple
*bought a house
*had a precious baby boy (the biggest and best change :D)
*and will celebrate 5 wonderful years of marriage this Friday

Those are just the big things. I'll admit, I was a little skeptical about our move out here because it was so far from our families and friends in Texas but we have truly been blessed by being here. I have no idea how long God has planned for us to be here but I hope the rest of our time is as good as this first year has been.

Photobucket

1 comment:

M'chelle said...

H ~ While I am SO thankful your time in Colorado has been wonderful, you are SO deeply missed here in Texas! Love you and miss you lots ~ M