Saturday, July 4, 2009

Sweet Boy

Well, we are officially on our own now. My family left this morning around 6 so it has been just the 3 of us since then. The nights are kind of starting to become a blur so I'm not sure exactly how much sleep I got last night. Once my family left though I fed him and then we laid him down in our bed between the two of us and he slept from like 7-10:30ish. It was really nice. Since then he has eaten again and then pretty much been asleep the rest of the time. I think I am about to take advantage of that and take a nap myself. Overall, things are going really well and we both just feel so blessed to have this little guy in our lives. Here are a few pictures I took this morning of him sleeping in his boppy...isn't he just so precious!! :D






Photobucket

1 comment:

Lindsay Lou said...

You guys have a beautiful baby! I hope his sleep patterns become more consistent and you get plenty of rest!