Monday, July 20, 2009

First day at church


Yesterday was Maddox's first day at church. It was a special day because for Collin's sermon he had us both up on stage and actually preached directly to Maddox. He basically preached about what he thinks are the most important things in life. (You can listen to it here... http://littletonsermons.sermonpodcasts.net/index.php?id=65.) I was a bit nervous to take Maddox up on stage because I didn't know how he would do and didn't want him to break down and cry or anything. Plus I had to have him up there for both services so it was going to make for a LOOOONG day for the little guy. Thankfully, he did GREAT!! He actually slept through both services and ate during class. It worked out well. I think it's probably because he was up ALL night the night before. Needless to say I was wiped but he was tired enough to sleep most of the time. Someone told me it was God bringing a blessing out of my sleepless night and I think they are right :D. I meant to get a picture of us all dressed up cute but forgot at church and then during lunch we had a little "blow out" that led to a new outfit before a picture was taken. But, we did have our new church directory picture taken and I was able to get a copy of it so I have posted it as well.

On another note, I realized that today is our one year anniversary of moving to Colorado. I cannot believe we have been here an entire year. So much has changed is such a short amount of time. I think this milestone deserves it's own post so tomorrow I will look back at our year here at Littleton

Photobucket

1 comment:

jeric said...

hey Holly, congrats on the beautiful baby boy!