Monday, July 13, 2009

2 Weeks Old

I can't believe our little dude is 2 weeks old. The time is flying by. I am loving being a mommy and could just stare at his little face forever!! We go in on Thursday for his 2 week pediatrician appointment so it will we nice to meet our doctor for the first time and to hear how Maddox is doing and see his growth. He is still continuing to sleep a lot but when he is awake I'm finding it's for longer periods at a time now. Here are a few pictures I took of him today looking super cute in his little overalls. They are newborn size but are still a little big on him :D.





Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your new family! Maddox is precious!

-Kerbi

KIKI said...

Looks like those feet may be bigger than PJ's!!! lol

JCox said...

Oh I just love that little man! He is too cute! You and Collin are so blessed to have such a beautiful family! JCox

Lauren said...

Maddox is adorable, Holly!! He is so precious in his overalls. I think Collin has a look alike :) Glad you guys are soaking it all in.