Monday, July 20, 2009

3 Weeks Old

Maddox is 3 weeks old today. He is now starting to make eye contact with us and is definitely spending more time awake and alert, which is fun. He still sorta has his days and nights mixed up so that is not so much fun but hopefully we can get that worked out soon. Things are going well though. He is definitely growing and I can tell his newborn clothes are starting to get tighter and his 0-3 month clothes are starting to fit better. I love being able to stay at home with Maddox all day...it is such a blessing. Here is a picture of Maddox in his cute little Chick Magnet onsie :D.



Sometime today or tomorrow I will post about our first day back at church yesterday. I am waiting to get a picture e-mailed to me that I can post. So be looking for that :D.

Photobucket

No comments: