Monday, July 27, 2009

4 weeks old

I can't believe I have a one month old. I know I say the every week...but I can't believe how fast the time is going. I can't believe a month ago this sweet gift was still in my belly. While it hasn't always been easy these past few weeks...I wouldn't change it for a second. I love this little guy more than I ever thought possible. I love holding him, staring at his sweet face, and laughing at his adorable facial expressions. I love his tiny hands and feet and is precious blue eyes. I love everything about him...he is just perfect!! Here is a newborn picture and a picture today to show how much he has grown. He doesn't look too much bigger in the picture but I can definitely tell he is growing!! :D




















And here is a bonus pic...look at that sweet little face...lol



Photobucket

2 comments:

Lelo and Stitch said...

I am so glad you are enjoying being a mother. It fits you well. I hope y'all get some good sleep soon as well.

KiKi said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!! He wants his KiKi!!!! :(