Friday, July 10, 2009

A call to prayer...

My heart is aching for 2 of our friends from ACU. You will notice the new picture and link on the side of my blog titled Praying for Luke. Luke is David and Rachael's 8 week old baby who is struggling with a serious heart condition. Doctor's are working fervently to help this sweet little boy's heart heal but are having setback after setback. Right now I want to ask that all of you pray specifically for this family and this baby boy that God will heal his tiny heart and bring peace to his mommy and daddy as they are dealing with this. I can't imagine what they must be going through right now but I am asking God with all my heart to hear the prayers on behalf of the Chisholm family!!

You can keep up with this family on their blog linked to the picture on the right. Thanks so much for your prayers. I know David, Rachael, and Luke truly appreciate them!!

Photobucket

No comments: