Sunday, April 26, 2009

Showered with LOTS of Love

Well it was really more like flooded than showered. Today we had our baby shower and I cannot even begin to tell what a blessing it was. We received more stuff than I ever could have imagined!! There was about 85 people that showed up and then even more that weren't able to make it but sent gifts anyways. It's amazing to me that we have only been here for about 9 months and already have SO many people who love us enough to give us a gift during this special time. I can't say thank you enough to everyone that came, gave us a gift and helped out with the shower. Collin and I feel so blessed to have a church family that loves us as much as they do. I can't imagine being at a better place. Here are a few pictures from the afternoon...

My hostesses (minus Judy who was out of town)
Me opening a gift
SOOOO much stuff!!!!
the precious cake
the sign-in table
the napkins with Maddox's name on them
Me waiting for the first piece of YUMMY cake ;D

Thanks again to everyone who helped make this day special!!


Photobucket

3 comments:

Abby said...

You are so cute! Aren't people so sweet and wonderful?! I remember coming home from my first shower, feeling so blessed, overwhelmed and undeserving...I just sobbed! God is good. I'm so glad you had a fun day!

Ashley said...

What a blessing!! You dress is really cute, by the way!

Lauren said...

Wow. That looked like a fun shower. You and Collin look set :) You look adorable!