Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Graduates

We officially graduated from our prepared childbirth class last night. After four weeks of class we feel a little more prepared for what is to come in the next few weeks. Last night we had a pediatrician come and answer some questions, which was very informational. Then we watched a video about newborns. We also talked about the second and third stages of labor, which include the actual delivery of the baby. We finished up the class by talking about postpartum. To me the recovery after sounds worse than the actual labor itself. But I guess I will just have to wait and see. We are glad to be finished with the class but feel like we learned a lot of useful information in it. I have two other classes that I am going to take...one by myself and one with Collin. The one by myself is a breast feeding class and the one with Collin is an infant care class that teaches about practical things for the first month of their life, like feeding, bathing, sleeping, etc.

Next up on the agenda...Church tonight, then FPU tomorrow night, then the Rockies game Friday :D.

Photobucket

No comments: