Saturday, April 18, 2009

Making a Break for it...

So, after about 60 hours straight of being in my house (all alone mind you) I am making a break for. My amazing friend Jennifer is braving the snow to come pick me up and take me to her house where I will be able to have some much needed human interaction. I'm not gonna lie it's been a rough couple of day for me. Collin has been in Arizona on a guys golf trip where it has been sunny and in the 70's while I have been trapped in our apartment for 2 1/2 days with just me and Toby (our dog). I think at this point we have gotten about a foot of snow and it is still coming down. Yesterday was the worst because I was just getting so bored and frustrated about the whole situation. I will admit there were some tears shed but today I am doing better because I'm getting out of the house and because Collin is supposed to come home tonight. Say a prayer that their flight doesn't get cancelled and that they make it back safely. I'm pretty sure with all that has gone on plus the added joy of pregnancy hormones that if he doesn't make it home tonight a few more tears will be shed. Here are a few pics I took on my cell phone of the snow we have gotten...the first 3 are all of the same thing so you can see how much has accumulated over the last 24 hours or so...it's waaaay too much for my taste...

This is from early Friday
This is from Friday afternoon.
This is from Saturday morning.
Saturday morning again


Photobucket

No comments: