Friday, April 17, 2009

Going Nuts!!!!!

I have officially not left my house for about 36 hours and it's not looking promising that that's going to change anytime soon. Yesterday, the weather was rainy and yucky and today we are having a lovely (NOT) spring blizzard that is supposed to bring anywhere from 10-20+ inches of snow. Anyone who knows me or reads my blog knows that I am not a fan of the snow AT ALL!!! It's really just a big pain!! I was supposed to go have dinner last night with friends but we had to cancel because the snow had started falling...then tonight I am supposed to have our monthly girls bunco night but there is no way I'm driving in a blizzard...and then tomorrow morning I am supposed to go to a friends baby shower that I don't know if I will be able to make now. It is just so frustrating!!

I have been so bored and am going stir crazy being stuck in the house. So, I guess it's fair to say that I am still a Texas girl through and through and am so not acclimated to Colorado yet. I'm actually not sure if that will ever happen. I guess only time will tell. Say a little prayer for me that I don't go totally crazy being stuck in my apartment!!!

Photobucket

No comments: