Monday, April 20, 2009

I survived

In case any of you were wondering (since I haven't blogged since Saturday morning)...I survived the blizzard and Collin made it home safely. Like I said on Saturday my friend Jennifer (who is awesome!!) came and picked me up so that I could get out of the house and have some human interaction. We had a fun time playing in the snow and just hanging out until the guys got home at about 10:30 Saturday night. I will admit that I am really glad to have Collin home. It was a rough few days here in Colorado. But thankfully I made it through my first really Colorado blizzard and Collin made it back here safely. I did learn one thing from this experience though...the next time Collin decides to go on a trip, I'm either going with him or I'm going home to Texas to see the fam!! No more of this being stuck in the house by myself in the middle of a giant snow storm. :D

Hopefully, this blizzard marks the end of winter and the beginning of a beautiful spring.

Photobucket

No comments: