Saturday, April 11, 2009

Ouch!!

So tonight we were having dinner with some friends when Maddox decided he wanted to turn over or something. For a while he has been head down and has had his feet up towards my ribs. Recently he has been doing this thing where he presses his foot up against my belly button which up until now has just been pressure when he does it but tonight he was doing it so hard that it was actually hurting me. He was pressing his foot there so hard that it was sending pains right down my belly. He did it several times over about 20 minutes or so and then I could feel him roll over so I guess that's what he was trying to do the whole time...but man it hurt. I guess that just shows me that he really is getting bigger. It really is crazy all that goes on inside there...lol.

Photobucket

No comments: