Tuesday, April 21, 2009

How big is Maddox and Mommy? - 30 weeks

I CAN'T believe we only have 10 weeks left until our due date!! Time has seriously flown by!! I am so thankful that things have continued to go so smoothly. Let's see how big Maddox is this week and then since it has been 4 weeks since my last belly pic I'll put that on too...I am definitely getting bigger :D

Maddox rivals a good-size cabbage in weight, tipping the scales this week at 3 pounds and lengthwise is about 15 3/4 inches, head to heel


As baby's skin smoothes out, his brain just keeps getting more wrinkled. All those grooves and indentations increase surface area, meaning more room for that oh-so-essential brain tissue. He's also adding some brawn -- his grip is now strong enough to grasp a finger.

As for me...here is my 26 week picture and the new 30 week picture...You can't tell here but my belly button has officially popped out and become and outie. It's ok with me as long as it goes back to being an innie like before after Maddox comes :D.

























And a few things I'm looking forward to coming up that you can be certain you will hear about...
1. We have our last childbirth class tonight.
2. We are going to the Rockies game on Friday and will be sitting in AWESOME seats.
3. Our baby shower is on Sunday...YAY!!
4. Monday I have a doctor's appointment, which are much more fun when you are pregnant :D.
5. Tuesday we close on our house!! FUN!!
6. And then on Wednesday we leave for California!!

Talk about a fun few days coming up!! I can't wait!!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Ashley said...

You are looking so good!

Anonymous said...

Holly
You look great!!! Can't wait to see you and Collin and see your tummy in person... its been a long time since December!!! Have a great time with all the activities in the next few days!! See you soon!!
Love, Diane