Monday, April 13, 2009

Another Good Doctor's Appointment

I am thankful to report that I got another good report at the doctor's office this morning. I am measuring right on track at 29 weeks and at this appointment I got my finger pricked so that they could check my iron levels to make sure that I'm not anemic. My levels were good so I am happy about that. Maddox's heartbeat is still strong which I am also very thankful for!!

I got the OK to go to the dentist (I have a filling that broke that I need to get fixed...boo). I just have to be double covered if I have to get x-rays and I can't have any ephenedrine (sp?). So, I will be trying to make an appointment soon to get that taken care of even though the dentist is my LEAST favorite place to go!!!

I also got the OK to go on our trip to California for the Pepperdine Lectures in two weeks. I had called a few months ago to see what they said about traveling during the 3rd trimester and they told me as long as there are no complications it is really up to the patient's discretion. I will go back to the doctor for my next regular check-up 2 weeks from today and will get a doctor's note for the airline just saying that I am not more than 36 weeks and that the doctor has approved my travel. Collin and I are both super excited about our trip and are really looking forward our last big trip before Maddox arrives.

Thanks for the continued prayers for both Maddox and me. I pray that things continue to go smoothly and that we both stay healthy and hope that you will do the same!! :D

Photobucket

No comments: