Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Random...Automatic Toilets

So, this is totally random and may be too much information but that's ok. Collin and I were at the mall yesterday so he could use a gift card he got for Christmas and we made a stop at the restroom (which is pretty common these days...lol). And as I was taking care of business I came to a realization. I hate those automatic flushing toilets. Sure they keep you from having to touch the germ infested handle but I mean they never work right for me. They always flush before I am finished and then when I am done it won't flush again therefore causing me to have to push the manual flush button therefore defeating the purpose all together. So, I have officially decided that I am not a fan of the automatic toilets...Anyone else have an opinion on them???

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the auto flush. If you can't get it to flush again here is the trick. Just think of your favorite tune or diddy (anything by abba gold is good) and just do a lil dance in front of the censor and ....taadaa it will be flushin in no time.