Sunday, December 21, 2008

9 days later

So 9 days is a long time. And that is how long it has been since I last saw Collin. I am super excited that he is finally coming to join me in Texas tonight. Unfortunately, he wasn't able to leave Colorado until 2 pm which will put him here at around 3 am at best...so I am not really looking forward to getting up at 3 for the second time this week. But it will be worth it to see him. This is the longest we have been apart since we first started dating as juniors in high school so it will be nice to finally be back together again. I have missed him a lot.

On a not so exciting note, I have unfortunately come down with some kind of virus. When I got here my whole family was sick so I was pretty sure it was inevitable that I would get it too and sure enough I now have a cough, super sore throat and stuffy nose. Hopefully it goes away quickly!! Sadly since I'm pregnant I can't really take any meds for but with it being viral I really wouldn't be able to take much anyways. My doctor did say I can take Robitussin for the cough so hopefully that helps a little. I really just hope I'm better before Christmas and that I don't get anyone else sick.

That's all for now...I'm going to try and sleep for a little while to see if that helps me feel better and help the time pass faster while I'm waiting for Collin to get here!! Pray that he gets here safely and that I get better quickly!!

Photobucket

No comments: