Friday, December 12, 2008

LCC Staff Christmas Party and Texas

Last night we had a Christmas party with the church staff and their spouses. It was a lot of fun. We had great food and a lot of fun with the gift exchange. I'm thankful to have gotten a Sonic gift card. Here are a couple pics from the evening...


Also, I am super excited to be back in Texas with my family. My sister, Heather, is graduating from college tomorrow and I felt it was important for me to come back for that. Unfortunately, Collin wasn't able to come with me this early so we will be apart for 9 days, which is the longest we have been apart since we started dating as juniors in high school. I think the time apart will probably be a little harder for him not because I won't miss him just as much as he misses me but because I will be spending most of it on the island of St. Kitts with my mom and sisters. We are so excited for our trip but I will also be really excited for Collin to get here after being apart for so long. I will definitely be posting about our trip. Hopefully we have internet at our hotel so I can post as we go but if not I will share all the details after we get back!!

Photobucket

No comments: