Sunday, December 21, 2008

Still on Island time...

After 6 hours of sitting in airports and 6 more hours in the air we have made it back safely to Texas. Unfortunately for me I am still on island time which is 2 hours ahead of here so that is why I am awake so early even though we didn't go to sleep until 1 am.

Once we made it to St. Kitts our trip went great. We didn't have any rain the whole time we were there...it was just sunny and beautiful. I told you about our first day in my last post so I'll go ahead and tell you about the other day and a half. On Friday we got up and had the breakfast buffet which was really yummy. Then we headed straight for the beach. We laid out there for a few hours and then decided to go lay by the pool for a while. We then had lunch at the Pizza Shack, which is at the hotel. After lunch we decided we needed to get out of the sun for a little while so we went and sat by a different pool (there were 3) that was more shaded and played a game of scrabble, which I lost terribly. Apparently my vocabulary skills aren't up to par. After that we headed to the room to get ready for dinner and just at a one of the restaurants at the hotel. And that about covers Friday.

Saturday was the day we left but our flight didn't leave until 4 pm so we had some time to do stuff before we headed to the airport. We got up around 8 and headed to the pool. We laid out there for about 3 hours and then decided to go shower and get ready to leave. We had lunch by the pool one last time and then headed to the airport. Then 12 hours later we were back in Dallas.

We had a great time and will hopefully be able to go back sometime. I just hope next time Collin and go with me because I missed him a lot. Here are several more pictures from the rest of our trip.























Photobucket

No comments: